Tent hangar with vertical side walls with double reinforced frame. Suitable for storing equipment, goods on pallets, racks and livestock farming.
Dimensions: width 15.24m, height 7m. Eave height 3.5m.
Gates: mechanically operated, at both ends 4.6m width and 4.5m. height.
Reinforced double frame leads to high strength and durability. This hangar allows you to create large storage or production facilities.
Dimensions: width 6m, height over container 1.8m.
Gate: roll-up type 3.1m height and 2.6m width.
Container tent shelters are suitable for standard 2.6 m high containers. They allow you to quickly create a small warehouse or production room protected from bad weather conditions. They have proven themselves at construction sites as warehouses for building materials.
Industrial greenhouses for professionals and amateurs. Reliable and fast-assembling frames are nearly same strength as the hangars and allow you to create greenhouses of a large area.
Dimensions of storage tentsOur tents have a wide selection of dimensions, so everyone will find what they need.
• Width: 5.5 m, 7 m, 9 m, 12 m, 15 m wide. A double frame construction is used if width is 12 m or more.
• Length: 10 m, 12 m, 18 m, 26 m, 30 m. Each warehouse tent can be further extended.
• Height: 4.5 m, 4.8 m, 5.3 m, 5.8 m, 7 m.
If you are an owner of a small farm and thinking about expanding in the near future – choose the smaller one you need now, and in the future you will always be able to lengthen it. Cover of shelter are put on top of each other, there are no gaps, no cracks and parts merge beautifully. For several years now, our customers have contacted us, asking us to lengthen the purchased storage tent.
Before buying, we advise you to assess what height will be needed and choose the appropriate one. Sometimes customers want higher storage shelters than they need, but it's worth remembering knowing that the higher the warehouse tent is, the more care it will need. For more information contact our team for consultation.
What are the basic constructions?All metal elements are made of black galvanized metal, which is characterized by firmness. The main construction is pipes. Depending on the dimensions and size of the storage tent, different pipe parameters and different wall thicknesses are selected. The thickness of the pipe wall of the main construction is from 1.8 mm, its diameter is 6 cm. Warehouse tents larger than 12 m wide are subject to a double-frame design. At the base is attached a meter-long building fixture, there are 3 pieces of fixture attached to each leg.
Features of the coverWe can offer storage tents with two types of cover.
1. First type : 750 g PVC cover. Our main, recommended storage shelters are with a 750 gram cover made of polyvinyl chloride. Otherwise known as PVC. They are reinforced and completely merged, so they do not have any gaps. These tents are not afraid of either cold, humidity, nor the difference in high temperatures, they are watertight. On a slippery surface, snow easily slides in winter if the tent is tightened. A storage tent with this cover could serve up to 25 years, depending on its care.
2. Type 2: 320 g cover. We still order them for those who want to, and they are quite popular on the market, but we do not recommend it. Such cover resembles a large bag material, it is braided, therefore it has micro gaps. In winter, when the tent moistens and then freezes, its gaps expand, later becoming permeable to rain. The durability of 320 grams cover is up to 5 years.
Adaptability to different weather conditions
When there is rain, strong wind or frost, or when sun is shining brightly, you will enjoy your storage tent, because it is perfectly suited to stand strong against different weather conditions. The cover is permeable to light. Due to the ventilation boxes in the front and rear of storage tents there is no damper, and moisture does not accumulate in it.